- Millenium Development Goals and Human Rights
- Cathal Doyle, Introduction: Millennium Development Goals and human rights: in common cause or uneasy partners?
- Joshua Castellino, The MDGs and international human rights law: a view from the perspective of minorities and vulnerable groups
- Elvira Domnguez Redondo, The Millennium Development Goals and the human rights based approach: reflecting on structural chasms with the United Nations system
- Cathal Doyle, Indigenous peoples and the Millennium Development Goals - 'sacrificial lambs' or equal beneficiaries?
- Guido Schmidt-Traub, The Millennium Development Goals and human rights-based approaches: moving towards a shared approach
- Magdalena Seplveda Carmona, The obligations of 'international assistance and cooperation' under the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. A possible entry point to a human rights based approach to Millennium Development Goal 8
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
New Issue: International Journal of Human Rights
The latest issue of the International Journal of Human Rights (Vol. 12, no. 6, 2008) is out. Contents include: