- September 22 - Daniel Blocq (Royal Netherlands Navy & University of Wisconsin-Madison), “UN Military Observers at Work”
- October 6 - Dan Connell (Simmons College), “From Resistance to Governance: How the EPLF/PFDJ Experience Shapes Eritrea's Regional Strategy”
- October 20 - Roberto Gargarella (Universidad de Buenos Aires), “The Philosophy of Punishment, Human Rights, and International Criminal Law”
- November 3 - Helena Alviar Garcia (Universidad de Los Andes, Bogotá), “The Progressive Redistribution of Land in Latin America: Between Economic Development and Positivism”
- November 17 - Philippe Sands (University College London - Law), "The Torture Team: International Criminal Liability for Lawyers?"
Friday, September 5, 2008
Rapoport Center for Human Rights and Justice Speaker Series
Here's the schedule for this fall's Rapoport Center for Human Rights and Justice at the University of Texas School of Law Human Rights Speaker Series: