- Patrick J. Keenan, Do Norms Still Matter? The Corrosive Effects of Globalization on the Vitality of Norms
- Matthias Lehmann, Liberating the Individual from Battles between States: Justifying Party Autonomy in Conflict of Laws
- Mariana Mota Prado, The Challenges and Risks of Creating Independent Regulatory Agencies: A Cautionary Tale from Brazil
- Uche Ewelukwa Ofodile, Trade, Empires, and Subjects—China-Africa Trade: A New Fair Trade Arrangement, or the Third Scramble for Africa?
- Jonathan L. Marshfield, Authorizing Subnational Constitutions in Transitional Federal States: South Africa, Democracy, and the KwaZulu-Natal Constitution
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
New Issue: Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law
The latest issue of the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (Vol. 41, no. 2, March 2008) is out. Contents include: