- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann (European Univ. Institute - Law), Judging Fudges: From 'Principal-Agent Theory' to 'Constitutional Justice' in Multilevel 'Judicial Governance' of Economic Cooperation Among Citizens
- Kong Qingjiang (Zhejiang Univ.), The Doctrine of Ordre Public and the Sino-US Copyright Dispute
- Krista Nadakavukaren Schefer (Univ. of Bern - Institute of European and International Economic Law), Corruption and the WTO Legal System
- David M. Trubek (Univ. of Wisconsin - Law), Robert Hudec and the Theory of International Economic Law: The Law of Global Space
- Aniekan Iboro Ukpe, Will the EU-Africa Economic Partnership Agreements Foster the Integration of African Countries into the Global Trading System?
- Caf Dowlah (City Univ. of New York - Economics), The Generalized System of Preferences of the United States: Does it Promote Industrialization and Economic Growth of the Least Developed Countries?
- Muhummad Ya'Kub A. Kadir (State Univ. of Ar-Raniry), Towards a New Paradigm of the Right to Self-Determination in the World Trading System
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Society of International Economic Law Inaugural Conference Papers
As previously noted, the Society of International Economic Law's Inaugural Conference will be held July 15-17, 2008. Papers for the conference are being posted here. The following papers have been posted to date: