- Pierre Tercier, The ICC and the New Arbitration Centres in the Arab World
- Abdullah Al Faruque, Renegotiation and Adaptation of Petroleum Contracts: The Quest for Equilibrium and Stability
- Clara Picasso Achaval, Tipping the Balance towards Investors?
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, To What Extent Should Egypt go Deep in Its Free Trade Area with the United States? If Any!!
- Joseph M. Senona, Trade Policy and MDG 8: Beyond the Rhetoric; Towards an Accelerated Multilateral Cooperation
- Prabhash Ranjan, International Investment Agreements and Regulatory Discretion: Case Study of India
Monday, June 16, 2008
New Issue: Journal of World Investment & Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Investment & Trade (Vol. 9, no. 2, April 2008) is out. Contents include: