- Patricia Wouters, Foreword: A New Generation of Local Water Leaders
- A. Dan Tarlock & Patricia Wouters, Are Shared Benefits of International Waters an Equitable Apportionment?
- Gabriel E. Eckstein, Commentary on the U.N. International Law Commission's Draft Articles on the Law of Transboundary Aquifers
- Alistair S. Rieu-Clarke, An Overview of Stakeholder Participation - What Current Practice and Future Challenges? Case Study of the Danube Basin
- Keith Hayward, Supporting Basin-Wide Reforms with an Independent Assessment Applying International Water Law: Case Study of the Dnieper River
Saturday, October 6, 2007
New Issue: Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law & Policy
The latest issue of the Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law & Policy (Vol. 18, no. 3, Summer 2007) is out. The issue's theme is International Water. Contents include: