- Nicholas Pengelley, Separability Revisited: Arbitration Clauses and Bribery
- Christer Söderlund, Intra-EU BIT Investment Protection and the EC Treaty
- Stephan W. Schill, Do Investment Treaties Chill Unilateral State Regulation to Mitigate Climate Change?
- Mabel I. Egonu, Investor-State Arbitration Under ICSID: A Case for Presumption Against Confidentiality?
- Amokura Kawharu, The Public Policy Ground for Setting Aside and Refusing Enforcement of Arbitral Awards - Comments on the New Zealand Approach
- Stephen Barrett-White & Christopher Kee, Enforcement of Arbitral Awards where the Seat of the Arbitration is Australia - How the Eisenwerk Decision Might Still be a Sleeping Assassin
Sunday, September 30, 2007
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 24, no. 5, October 2007) is out. Contents include: