- Sovereignty, International Law, Democracy and Global Constitutionalism
- Alberto Artosi, Giorgio Bongiovanni, & Gustavo Gozzi, Foreword
- Andrea Morrone, Political Sovereignty and Its Enemies
- Damiano Canale, Walled Borders, Territoriality and Sovereignty: A Typology
- Tomi Touminen, From Constitutional Pluralism to Global Law: Reading Neil Walker’s Postmodern Constitutionalism
- Susanna Cafaro, Postnational Democracy: A Cultural Paradigm Shift in the Global Legal Order?
- Yadh Ben Achour, What is a Democratic Revolution?
- Massimo Fichera, The Relevance of the Notion of Time for Constitutionalism Beyond the State: Towards Communal Constitutionalism?
- Gustavo Gozzi, Rights’ Global History. The Making and Unmaking of the History of the Rights of Man according to a Non-Eurocentric Perspective
Friday, April 2, 2021
Inaugural Issue: Athena – Critical Inquiries in Law, Philosophy and Globalization
Athena – Critical Inquiries in Law, Philosophy and Globalization (Vol. 1, no. 1, 2021) is out. Contents include: