- Amogh Pareek & Gautami Govindrajan, In Sickness and In Health: Navigating Trade in a Post-Pandemic World
- Antony Taubman, Framing a Multilateral Trade and Innovation Agenda to Advance the Sustainable Development Goals: The Intellectual Property Dimension
- Rafael Leal-Arcas, Samuel Balzano, Jakkrit Deethae, Tanvir Singh, & Kristina Skybova, Of International Trade, Climate Change, Investment and a Prosperous Future
- Julia Ya Qin, WTO Reform: Multilateral Control over Unilateral Retaliation – Lessons from the US-China Trade War
- Indira Carr, Preventing Corruption in the Public Sector and the Principal-Agent-Client Model: Whither Integrity?
- Andrew Mitchell & Dean Merriman, Indonesia’s WTO Challenge to the European Union’s Renewable Energy Directive: Palm Oil & Indirect Land-Use Change
- Donatella Alessandrini, The Time that Binds the ‘Trade-Development’ Nexus in International Economic Law
- Delroy Beckford, National Treatment in the WTO: Abandoning Regulatory Purpose or Reinvigorating it?
Saturday, February 27, 2021
New Issue: Trade, Law and Development
The latest issue of Trade, Law and Development (Vol. 12, no. 2, Winter 2020) is out. Contents include: