- Ian Bowers & Henrik Stålhane Hiim, Conventional Counterforce Dilemmas: South Korea's Deterrence Strategy and Stability on the Korean Peninsula
- Megan Turnbull, Elite Competition, Social Movements, and Election Violence in Nigeria
- Andrew Chubb, PRC Assertiveness in the South China Sea: Measuring Continuity and Change, 1970–2015
- Melinda Haas & Keren Yarhi-Milo, To Disclose or Deceive? Sharing Secret Information between Aligned States
- Marc Trachtenberg, The United States and the NATO Non-extension Assurances of 1990: New Light on an Old Problem?
Saturday, February 27, 2021
New Issue: International Security
International Security (Vol. 45, no. 3, Winter 2020/21) is out. Contents include: