- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann & Armin Steinbach, Neo-Liberalism, State-Capitalism and Ordo-Liberalism: ‘Institutional Economics’ and ‘Constitutional Choices’ in Multilevel Trade Regulation
- Evan Gabor, Keeping ‘Development’ in a Multilateral Framework on Investment Facilitation for Development
- Raúl F. Zúñiga Peralta, The Judicialisation of the Social License to Operate: Criteria for International Investment Law
- Berk Demirkol, Reconsideration of Proper Remedies in Investment Arbitration in Light of Recent Cases: Should the Remedy Follow the Primary Obligation?
- Carolyn B. Lamm & Matthew N. Drossos, Procedural Issues in International Investment Arbitration , written by Jeffery Commission and Rahim Moloo
Monday, February 22, 2021
New Issue: Journal of World Investment & Trade
Journal of World Investment & Trade (Vol. 22, no. 1, 2021) is out. Contents include: