- Jess Gifkins, Beyond the Veto: Roles in UN Security Council Decision-Making
- Javier A. Vadell & Clarisa Giaccaglia, Brazil’s Role in Latin America’s Regionalism: Unilateral and Lonely International Engagement
- Michelle Morais de Sa e Silva, An Intrastate Approach to the Withdrawal from International Organizations: The Case of Brazil and the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
- Thurid Bahr, Anna Holzscheiter, and Laura Pantzerhielm, Understanding Regime Complexes through a Practice Lens: Repertoires of Interorganizational Practices in Global Health
- Irene Langran, Challenges to Global Health Governance from the International Trade in Organ Transplants Time for a New Model?
- Rebecca Ray, Who Controls Multilateral Development Finance?
- Justin Alger, Jane Lister, & Peter Dauvergne, Corporate Governance and the Environmental Politics of Shipping
Saturday, February 20, 2021
New Issue: Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Institutions
Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Institutions (Vol. 27, no. 1, January-March 2021) is out. Contents include: