- Jaime de Melo & Jean-Marc Solleder, The EGA Negotiations: Why They Are Important, Why They Are Stalled, and Challenges Ahead
- Nany Hur, Dongchul Kwak, & Jeongjoon Park, Online Platform Providers in the Sharing Economy: Emergence of New Service Suppliers?
- Kamala Dawar, Official Export Credit Support: Competition and Compliance Issues
- Hao Wu, A Harmonized Interpretation of Freedom of Transit in the Fragmented International Legal System: Applying Article 31(3)(c) of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties to the Russia – Traffic in Transit Dispute
- Angshuman Hazarika & Pieter Van Vaerenbergh, Climate Change as a Security Risk: Too Hot to Handle?
- Sang Man Kim, Export Credit Guarantee and Prohibited Subsidies Under the SCM Agreement
- Weihuan Zhou, Qingjiang Kong, & Huiqin Jiang, Technology Transfer Under China’s Foreign Investment Regime: Does the WTO Provide a Solution?
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 54, no. 3, 2020) is out. Contents include: