- Gabrielle Marceau, Never Waste a Good Crisis: The End of the WTO Dream, or the Beginning of Something Greater?
- Davorin Lapaš, Diplomatic Privileges and Immunities for IGO-like Entities: A Step Towards a New Diplomatic Law?
- Noëlle Quénivet, Binding the United Nations to Customary (Human Rights) Law
- Cristina Contartese, Competence-Based Approach, Normative Control, and the International Responsibility of the EU and Its Member States: What Does Recent Practice add to the Debate?
- Gloria Fernández Arribas, Rethinking International Institutionalisation through Treaty Organs
Friday, June 12, 2020
New Issue: International Organizations Law Review
The latest issue of the International Organizations Law Review (Vol. 17, no. 2, 2020) is out. Contents include: