- Lena Schøning, More or Less Integrated Ocean Management: Multiple Integrated Approaches and Two Norms
- Jianjun Gao, The Delimitation Method for the Continental Shelf Beyond 200 Nautical Miles: A Reflection on the Judicial and Arbitral Decisions
- Dorottya Bognar-Lahr, In the Same Boat? A Comparative Analysis of the Approaches of Russia and Canada in the Negotiation of the IMO’s Mandatory Polar Code
- Jee-hyun Choi, Korea–Japan JDZ to End in Deadlock?: The Potential for Unilateral Korean Exploration and Exploitation
- Klaas Willaert, Effective Protection of the Marine Environment and Equitable Benefit Sharing in the Area: Empty Promises or Feasible Goals?
Thursday, May 7, 2020
New Issue: Ocean Development & International Law
The latest issue of Ocean Development & International Law (Vol. 51, no. 2, 2020) is out. Contents include: