- Chang-fa Lo, The Missing Operational Components of the IHR (2005) from the Experience of Handling the Outbreak of COVID-19: Precaution, Independence, Transparency and Universality
- Tsung-Ling Lee, Global Health in a Turbulence Time: A Commentary
- Tolulope Anthony Adekola, Regional Mechanism Under Doha Paragraph 6 System—The Largely Untested Alternative Route for Access to Patented Medicines
- Debashis Chakraborty & Julien Chaisse, Tightrope Walk Between Faith and Scepticism: India’s “Contingency Plan” for Free Trade
- Juan He, Imported Seafood Traceability Regulations: A Mishap for the WTO’s Disregard for Non-Product Related Processes and Production Methods?
- Marcia Don Harpaz & Hadas Peled, The Stalemate in China’s GPA Accession Negotiations—Is There a Way Out?
- Zhong Lei, The Applicability of GATT Rules to Gas Transit Against the Backdrop of the “Belt and Road Initiative”: China’s Pipeline Transit Transport
- Collins C. Ajibo, Miriam C. Anozie, Timothy O. Umahi & Samuel I. Nwatu, Africa-China Investment Partnership for Development: The Downside, the Promises and a Roadmap for the Future
- Asif H Qureshi, The Americanization of the International Economic Order and Its Normative Boundaries
Thursday, May 7, 2020
New Issue: Asian Journal of WTO & International Health Law and Policy
The latest issue of the Asian Journal of WTO & International Health Law and Policy (Vol. 15, no. 1, 2020) is out. Contents include: