- Congyan Cai & Yifei Wang, Introduction
- Felipe Hees & Henrique Choer Moraes, Investment Facilitation and the Contribution of the Brazilian Approach to the Reform of the Investment Treaties Regime
- Dmitry K. Labin & Alena V. Soloveva, Russia’s Foreign Investment Policy: Recent Developments and Future Trends in Terra (In)Cognita
- Xiaoxia Lin, India’s Investment Treaties: How an Emerging Economic Giant Makes International Commitments
- Huiping Chen, The “Belt & Road” Initiative and the New Landscape of China’s ISDS Policy and Practice
- Engela C. Schlemmer, Investor Protection in South Africa – Eroded Bit by Bit?
- Andreas Buser, Recalibrating Policy Space in Bilateral Investment Treaties: Is There a Common B(R)ICS Approach?
- Xiuyan Fei, Investment Barriers, Investment Facilitation and the BRICS Countries’ Investment Treaty Policies and Practice
- Congyan Cai, Conclusion
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Cai & Chen: The BRICS in the New International Legal Order on Investment: Reformers or Disruptors
The BRICS in the New International Legal Order on Investment: Reformers or Disruptors (Brill | Nijhoff 2020). Contents include: