- Lisa Maria Dellmuth & Jonas Tallberg, Why national and international legitimacy beliefs are linked: Social trust as an antecedent factor
- Mette Eilstrup-Sangiovanni, Death of international organizations. The organizational ecology of intergovernmental organizations, 1815–2015
- Takaaki Masaki & Bradley C. Parks, When do performance assessments influence policy behavior? Micro-evidence from the 2014 Reform Efforts Survey
- Ka Zeng, Karen Sebold, & Yue Lu, Global value chains and corporate lobbying for trade liberalization
- Tana Johnson & Johannes Urpelainen, The more things change, the more they stay the same: Developing countries’ unity at the nexus of trade and environmental policy
- Diana Panke, Regional cooperation through the lenses of states: Why do states nurture regional integration?
- Thomas Bernauer, Steffen Mohrenberg, & Vally Koubi, Do citizens evaluate international cooperation based on information about procedural and outcome quality?
- Christian Bjørnskov & Martin Rode, Regime types and regime change: A new dataset on democracy, coups, and political institutions
Thursday, April 9, 2020
New Issue: Review of International Organizations
The latest issue of the Review of International Organizations (Vol. 15, no. 2, April 2020) is out. Contents include: