- From the Board: ‘The Paradox of Proliferation and Contestation of Economic Integration’
- Geraldo Vidigal, WTO Adjudication and the Security Exception: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed – Something Blue?
- Arnoud Willems & Maryanne Kamau, Of Binding Provisions and Trust Marks; Roadmap to a Global Legal Framework for the Digital Economy
- Yilly Vanessa Pacheco Restrepo, Enforcement Practice Under Preferential Trade Agreements: Environmental Consultations and Submissions on Environmental Enforcement Matters in the US-Peru TPA
- Marijn Van Der Sluis, Similar, Therefore Different: Judicial Review of Another Unconventional Monetary Policy in Weiss (C-493/17)
- Vicktoria Elazarova, Swedish Match 2018: Can the Court Actually Advise or Make the Commission Consider the Evidence?
Friday, July 19, 2019
New Issue: Legal Issues of Economic Integration
The latest issue of Legal Issues of Economic Integration (Vol. 46, no. 3, 2019) is out. Contents include: