- Lucy Greenwood, Revisiting Bifurcation and Efficiency in International Arbitration Proceedings
- Dorothee Ruckteschler & Tanja Stooss, International Commercial Courts: A Superior Alternative to Arbitration?
- Mingji Qu, Status Quo of Enforcing Commercial Arbitral Awards in the People’s Republic of China: An Empirical Study of the Enforcement Practices in China’s Two Economically Less-Developed Regions
- Julio César Betancourt, What Are the Arbitral Tribunal’s Powers in Default Proceedings?
- Michael Kotrly & Barry Mansfield, 'Recent Developments in International Arbitration in England and Ireland
- Alain Farhad, The United Arab Emirates’ New Arbitration Legislation: A Giant Leap Forward?
Sunday, July 14, 2019
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 36, no. 4, 2019) is out. Contents include: