- Populist Nationalism
- Mark Copelovitch & Jon C. W. Pevehouse, International organizations in a new era of populist nationalism
- David H. Bearce & Brandy J. Jolliff Scott, Popular non-support for international organizations: How extensive and what does this represent?
- Christina J. Schneider, Euroscepticism and government accountability in the European Union
- Soo Yeon Kim & Gabriele Spilker, Global value chains and the political economy of WTO disputes
- Leonardo Baccini, Iain Osgood, & Stephen Weymouth, The service economy: U.S. trade coalitions in an era of deindustrialization
- Nikitas Konstantinidis, Konstantinos Matakos, & Hande Mutlu-Eren, “Take back control”? The effects of supranational integration on party-system polarization
- Inken von Borzyskowski & Felicity Vabulas, Hello, goodbye: When do states withdraw from international organizations?
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
New Issue: Review of International Organizations
The latest issue of the Review of International Organizations (Vol. 14, no. 2, June 2019) is out. Contents include: