- Paweł Marcisz & Aleksandra Orzeł-Jakubowska, The Right to Be Unheard: Recognition and Enforcement of Anti-Suit Injunctions Issued by Arbitrators in the EU
- Nelson Goh, The Assignment of Investment Treaty Claims: Mapping the Principles
- Relja Radović, Between Rights and Remedies: The Access to Investment Treaty Arbitration as a Substantive Right of Foreign Investors
- Yuka Fukunaga, Margin of Appreciation as an Indicator of Judicial Deference: Is It Applicable to Investment Arbitration?
- Ori Pomson, Does the Monetary Gold Principle Apply to International Courts and Tribunals Generally?
- Current Developments
- Anais Kedgley Laidlaw & Hao Duy Phan, Inter-State Compulsory Conciliation Procedures and the Maritime Boundary Dispute Between Timor-Leste and Australia
- Joseph Onele, Revisiting Unilateral Exploitation of Mineral Resources in Disputed Water under United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea: Any New Matter Arising?
Sunday, March 10, 2019
New Issue: Journal of International Dispute Settlement
The latest issue of the Journal of International Dispute Settlement (Vol. 10, no. 1, March 2019) is out. Contents include: