- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, The 2018 Trade Wars as a Threat to the World Trading System and Constitutional Democracies
- Steve Charnovitz, How American Rejectionism Undermines International Economic Law
- Daniel Magraw & Radhika Venkataraman, Virtual Water, Embodied Carbon and Trade Law: Conflict or Coexistence?
- Jayant Raghu Ram, Cracks in the 'Crown Jewel'—Whither 'Prompt Settlement' of WTO Disputes?
- Abhishek Rana, Renascence of the Red Dragon: A Critique on the US and EU Response to China's Transition to a Market Economy Under the WTO
- Bhumika Billa, Strategising Protectionism: An Analysis of India's Regulation of Anti-Dumping Duty Circumvention
- Notes and Comments
- Nicolaj Kuplewatzky, Defining Anti-Dumping Duties Under European Union Law
- Akhil Raina, What Is a Safeguard Under WTO Law?
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
New Issue: Trade, Law and Development
The latest issue of Trade, Law and Development (Vol. 10, no. 2, Winter 2018) is out. Contents include: