- Special Issue: Exiting International Organizations
- Catherine M Brölmann, Richard Collins, Sufyan Droubi & Ramses A Wessel, Exiting International Organizations: A Brief Introduction
- Nicolas Kang-Riou & David Rossati, The Effects of Juridification on States Exiting International Institutions
- Jed Odermatt, How to Resolve Disputes Arising from Brexit: Comparing International Models
- Siri Silvereke, Withdrawal from the EU and Bilateral Free Trade Agreements: Being Divorced Is Worse?
- William Thomas Worster, Brexit and the International Law Prohibitions on the Loss of EU Citizenship
- Juan-Pablo Perez-Leon-Acevedo, Why Retain Membership of the International Criminal Court? Victim-Oriented Considerations
- Frederick Cowell, Exit Clauses in Regional Human Rights Systems: The Socialisation of Human Rights Law at Work?
Thursday, December 13, 2018
New Issue: International Organizations Law Review
The latest issue of the International Organizations Law Review (Vol. 15, no. 2, 2018) is out. Contents include: