- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Walid Oueslati, Do deep and comprehensive regional trade agreements help in reducing air pollution?
- Ria Dunkley, Susan Baker, Natasha Constant, & Angelina Sanderson-Bellamy, Enabling the IPBES conceptual framework to work across knowledge boundaries
- Cristian Lorenzo, Julián Kelly, Guillermo Martínez Pastur, Fernando Estenssoro Saavedra, & María Vanessa Lencinas, How are Argentina and Chile facing shared biodiversity loss?
- Louis J. Kotzé & Duncan French, A critique of the Global Pact for the environment: a stillborn initiative or the foundation for Lex Anthropocenae?
- Mohsen Nagheeby & Jeroen Warne, The geopolitical overlay of the hydropolitics of the Harirud River Basin
- Nengye Liu, The European Union and the establishment of marine protected areas in Antarctica
Saturday, December 1, 2018
New Issue: International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics
The latest issue of International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics (Vol. 18, no. 6, December 2018) is out. Contents include: