- Aniruddha Rajput, Safeguarding India's Regulatory Autonomy: Objectives, Process and Possible Outcomes
- David Collins, The UK Should Include ISDS in its Post-Brexit International Investment Agreements
- Noam Zamir, The Police Powers Doctrine in International Investment Law
- Oscar C.H. Yang, Continuing Anti-Dumping Investigations despite De Minimis Dumping Margins: The Case of Canada - Welded Pipe
- Marina Fyrigou-Koulouri, Sovereign Debt Restructuring: Is There a Place for International Investment Arbitration?
Tuesday, December 26, 2017
New Issue: Manchester Journal of International Economic Law
Manchester Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 14, no. 3, 2017) is out. Contents include: