- Marise Cremona, Anne Thies & Ramses A Wessel, Introduction
- Christophe Hillion & Ramses A Wessel, The European Union and International Dispute Settlement: Mapping Principles and Conditions
- Esa Paasivirta, European Union and Dispute Settlement: Managing Proliferation and Fragmentation
- Danae Azaria, The European Union's Contribution to the Law on Standing and Jurisdiction in International Dispute Settlement
- Catharine Titi, Aspects of the EU's Responsibility in International Investment Disputes
- Niilo Jääskinen & Alicja Sikora, The Exclusive Jurisdiction of the Court of Justice of the European Union and the Unity of the EU Legal Order
- Tobias Lock, The Not So Free Choice of EU Member States in International Dispute Settlement
- Anne Thies, European Union Member States and State–State Arbitration: What's Left?
- Christina Eckes, International Rulings and the EU Legal Order: Autonomy as Legitimacy?
- Andrés Delgado Casteleiro, The Effects of International Dispute Settlement Decisions in EU Law
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, The Position of European Citizens in International Dispute Settlement
- Gracia Marín Durán, The EU and its Member States in WTO Dispute Settlement: A 'Competence Model' or a Case Apart for Managing International Responsibility?
- Aurora Plomer, The Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court: Past, Present and Future
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Cremona, Thies, & Wessel: The European Union and International Dispute Settlement
The European Union and International Dispute Settlement (Hart Publishing 2017). Contents include: