- Eli Salzberger, Introduction into the topic
- Hans-Joachim Heintze, Souvereignty and the Protection of Persons in the Event of Desasters
- Comment by Wolfgang Weigel
- Peter Lewisch, International Catastrophes – an Obligation to Cooperate?
- Comments by Deborah Shmueli & Matthias Lemke
- Hans-Heinrich Trute, How to deal with Transnational Pandemics?
- Comment by Andreas Niklisch
- Thilo Marauhn, Use of Drones
- Comment by Amnon Reichman
- Heike Krieger, Cyberwar
- Comment by Jerg Gutmann
- Tim Krieger, How to deal with International Terrorism
- Comment by Stefan Oeter
- Martina Caroni, Right to Intervene – Responsibility to Protect?
- Comment by Gad Barzilai
- Roland Vaubel, The Euro-Crisis – A Crisis of the Rule of Law?
- Comment by Martin Nettesheim
- August Reinisch, Rules for an Orderly Insolvency of Nation States
- Comment by Hans-Bernd Schäfer
Thursday, June 1, 2017
Eger, Oeter, & Voigt: International Law and the Rule of Law under Extreme Conditions
International Law and the Rule of Law under Extreme Conditions: An Economic Perspective. Contributions to the XIVth Travemünde Symposium on the Economic Analysis of Law (March 27–29, 2014) (Mohr Siebeck 2017). Contents include: