- Special Issue: Africa and the Reform of the International Investment Regime
- Stephan W. Schill, Editorial: The New (African) Regionalism in International Investment Law
- Makane Moïse Mbengue, Special Issue: Africa and the Reform of the International Investment Regime: An Introduction
- Laura Páez, Bilateral Investment Treaties and Regional Investment Regulation in Africa: Towards a Continental Investment Area?
- Makane Moïse Mbengue & Stefanie Schacherer, The ‘Africanization’ of International Investment Law: The Pan-African Investment Code and the Reform of the International Investment Regime
- Erik Denters & Tarcisio Gazzini, The Role of African Regional Organizations in the Promotion and Protection of Foreign Investment
- Rukia Baruti, Investment Facilitation in Regional Economic Integration in Africa: The Cases of COMESA, EAC and SADC
- Eric De Brabandere, Fair and Equitable Treatment and (Full) Protection and Security in African Investment Treaties Between Generality and Contextual Specificity
- J. Anthony VanDuzer, Canadian Investment Treaties with African Countries: What Do They Tell Us About Investment Treaty Making in Africa?
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
New Issue: Journal of World Investment & Trade
Journal of World Investment & Trade (Vol. 18, no. 3, 2017) is out. Contents include: