- Patrick Dumberry, Shopping for a better deal: the use of MFN clauses to get ‘better’ fair and equitable treatment protection
- V.K. Rajah, W(h)ither adversarial commercial dispute resolution?
- Bernardo Sepúlveda-Amor & Merryl Lawry-White, State responsibility and the enforcement of arbitral awards
- Philip Chong & Blake Primrose, Summary judgment in international arbitrations seated in England
- Recent Developments
- John Gaffney, Should the European Union regulate commercial arbitration?
- Lucy Greenwood, Tipping the balance – diversity and inclusion in international arbitration
- Gary J. Shaw, Third-party funding in investment arbitration: how non-disclosure can cause harm for the sake of profit
- Fan Yang, The proper law of the arbitration agreement: Mainland Chinese and English law compared
- Case Notes
- Blake Primrose, Separability and stage one of the Sulamérica inquiry
- Francisco González de Cossío, Mexico’s fantastic three: a pro-arbitration trilogy
- Kwadwo Sarkodie & Joseph Otoo, Getma v Republic of Guinea—implications for African arbitration
Sunday, March 26, 2017
New Issue: Arbitration International
Arbitration International (Vol. 33, no. 1, March 2017) is out. Contents include: