- Memoriam: In Memory of Kári Á Rógvi
- Address to Open the 7th Polar Law Symposium by the Honourable Justice Alan Blow OAM, Lieutenant Governor of Tasmania
- Akiho Shibata, Japan and 100 Years of Antarctic Legal Order: Any Lessons for the Arctic?
- Ben Saul & Tim Stephens, Responsive Antarctic Law-Making in the Asian Century
- Bjarni Már Magnússon, China as the Guardian of the International Seabed Area in the Central Arctic Ocean
- Gram Mortensen, Arctic Mining: The Case of Greenland Bent Ole
- Cécile Pelaudeix, China’s interests in the Arctic and the EU’s Arctic policy: towards a proactive EU foreign policy?
- Zia E Madani, Possible Challenges on the Path towards Iranian Active Scientific Research Presence in the Antarctic: An International Legal Approach
- Michael Johnson, The Consequences of the ICJ Decision in the Whaling Case for Antarctica and the Antarctic Treaty System
- Nikolas Sellheim, Seal Hunting in the Arctic States. An Analysis of Legislative Frameworks, Incentives and Histories
- Natalia Loukacheva, The Arctic Economic Council – the Origins
- Adam Stępień, Internal Contradictions and External Anxieties: One ‘Coherent’ Arctic Policy for the European Union?
- Matti Niemivuo, Human and Fundamental Rights of the Sámi
- Mauro Mazza, Energy, Environment and Indigenous Rights: Arctic Experiences Compared
- Elena Gladun & Gennady Chebotarev, Legal Measures for Efficient Environmental Regulations of Oil and Gas Industry in Western Siberia
- Victoria Hermann, Climate Change, Arctic Aesthetics, and Indigenous Agency in the Age of the Anthropocene
- Timo Koivurova, Can We Conclude an Arctic Treaty? – Historical Windows of Opportunity
- David Leary, The IMO mandatory international code of safety for ships: charting a sustainable course for shipping in the polar regions?
- Jill Barrett, International governance of the Antarctic – participation, transparency and legitimacy
- Denzil GM Miller, CCAMLR Conservation Measures: How the Chairman’s Statement Works
- Alan D. Hemmings, Sanjay Chaturvedi, Elizabeth Leane, Daniela Liggett & Juan Francisco Salazar, Nationalism in Today’s Antarctic
- Indi Hodgson-Johnston, The Laws of Territorial Acquisition as Applied to Claims to Antarctic Territory: A Review of Legal Scholarship
- Brendan Gogarty, Conceptions and (mis)Conceptions of Science in International Treaties; the ICJ Whaling Case in Context
- AJ (Tony) Press, The Antarctic Treaty System: future mining faces many mathematical challenges
- Julia Jabour, Why has there been a ‘long peace’ in Antarctica?
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
New Volume: Yearbook of Polar Law
The latest volume of the Yearbook of Polar Law (Vol. 7, 2015) is out. Contents include: