- From the Board, Preferentials and Plurilaterals: Between a Rock and a Hard Place for the WTO
- Szilárd Gáspár-Szilágyi, The ‘Horizontal Direct Effect’ of EU International Agreements: Is the Court Avoiding a Clear Answer?
- Marc Veenbrink, The Privilege against Self-Incrimination in EU Competition Law: A Deafening Silence?
- Joshua Waleson, Corporate Social Responsibility in EU Comprehensive Free Trade Agreements: Towards Sustainable Trade and Investment
- Merijn Chamon, Clarifying the Divide between Delegated and Implementing Acts?
Friday, May 8, 2015
New Issue: Legal Issues of Economic Integration
The latest issue of Legal Issues of Economic Integration (Vol. 42, no. 2, 2015) is out. Contents include: