- Mark Dawson & Elise Muir, One for All and All for One? The Collective Enforcement of EU Law
- Dimitrios-Panagiotis L Tzakas, Collective Redress in the Field of EU Competition Law: The Need for an EU Remedy and the Impact of the Recent Commission Recommendation
- Iris Benöhr, Collective Redress in the Field of European Consumer Law
- Mariolina Eliantonio, Collective Redress in Environmental Matters in the EU: A Role Model or a ‘Problem Child’?
- Karin Lukas, The Collective Complaint Procedure of the European Social Charter: Some Lessons for the EU?
- Graham Jones, Collective Redress in the European Union: Reflections from a National Judge
- Kimberley van den Bergen, Advertising Restrictions versus the Freedom to Provide Services
Monday, August 25, 2014
New Issue: Legal Issues of Economic Integration
The latest issue of Legal Issues of Economic Integration (Vol. 41, no. 3, 2014) is out. Contents include: