- Rakhyun E. Kim & Brendan Mackey, International environmental law as a complex adaptive system
- Narayan Subramanian & Johannes Urpelainen, Addressing cross-border environmental displacement: when can international treaties help?
- Stavros Afionis & Lindsay C. Stringer, The environment as a strategic priority in the European Union–Brazil partnership: is the EU behaving as a normative power or soft imperialist?
- Helena Varkkey, Regional cooperation, patronage and the ASEAN Agreement on transboundary haze pollution
- Robert Y. Shum, China, the United States, bargaining, and climate change
Monday, February 10, 2014
New Issue: International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics
The latest issue of International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics (Vol. 14, no. 1, March 2014) is out. Contents include: