- Elizabeth B Crawford & Janeen M Carruthers, Connection and Coherence Between and Among European Instruments in the Private International Law of Obligations
- Veronika Bílková, Belligerent Reprisals in Non-International Armed Conflicts
- Nicholas Doyle, The ASEAN Human Rights Declaration and the Implications of Recent Southeast Asian Initiatives in Human Rights Institution-Building and Standard-Setting
- Jack Wass, The Court’s In Personam Jurisdiction in Cases Involving Foreign Land
- Yoshiko Naiki, The Dynamics of Private Food Safety Standards: A Case Study on the Regulatory Diffusion of Globalg.A.P.
- Marek Szydło, Constitutional Values Underlying Gender Equality on the Boards of Companies: How Should the EU Put These Values into Practice?
- Shorter Articles and Notes
- David Kenny, Re Flightlease: The ‘Real and Substantial Connection’ Test for Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Fails to Take Flight in Ireland
- Julie Maher, Eweida and Others: A New Era for Article 9?
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
New Issue: International & Comparative Law Quarterly
The latest issue of the International & Comparative Law Quarterly (Vol. 63, no. 1, January 2014) is out. Contents include: