- Folkert Graafsma & Edwin Vermulst, The EU’s ‘Anti-Brosmann Amendment’: Back to the Future – Part II
- Terence P. Stewart, Trade Remedy Actions by WTO Members: A Cause for Concern or a Reflection of Improved Market Access?
- Damon V. Pike & Cylinda Parga, Caught in the Crosshairs: CBP Enforcement of Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Orders
- Tobias Caspary & Tino Eckert, 2013 Reform of Germany’s Export Control Act
- Davide Rovetta, Maurizio Gambardella, & Vincenzo Villante, Italian Criminal Law and Customs Law Violations: A Brief Overview
Saturday, June 1, 2013
New Issue: Global Trade and Customs Journal
The latest issue of Global Trade and Customs Journal (Vol. 8, no. 6, 2013) is out. Contents include: