- Michael Moran & Michael Stevenson, Illumination and Innovation: What Philanthropic Foundations Bring to Global Health Governance
- Jeremy Youde, The Rockefeller and Gates Foundations in Global Health Governance
- Christian Enemark, Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis: Security, Ethics and Global Health
- Andrew F. Cooper, Civil Society Relationships with the G20: An Extension of the G8 Template or Distinctive Pattern of Engagement?
- William Vlcek, The Global Pursuit of Tax Revenue: Would Tax Haven Reform Equal Increased Tax Revenues in Developing States?
- Feyzi Baban, Cosmopolitan Europe: Border Crossings and Transnationalism in Europe
- Alexandria J. Innes, International Migration as Criminal Behaviour: Shifting Responsibility to the Migrant in Mexico–US Border Crossings
Thursday, April 25, 2013
New Issue: Global Society
The latest issue of Global Society (Vol. 27, no. 2, 2013) is out. Contents include: