- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, JIEL Debate: Methodological Pluralism and its Critics in International Economic Law Research
- Han-Wei Liu & John Maughan, China's Rare Earths Export Quotas: Out of the China-Raw Materials Gate, But Past the WTO's Finish Line?
- Bin Gu, Applicability of GATT Article XX in China – Raw Materials: A Clash within the WTO Agreement
- Véronique Fraser, Horizontal Mechanism Proposal for the Resolution of Non-Tariff Barrier Disputes at the WTO: An Analysis
- Weihuan Zhou, US – Clove Cigarettes and US – Tuna II (Mexico): Implications for the Role of Regulatory Purpose under Article III:4 of the GATT
Friday, December 21, 2012
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 15, no. 4, December 2012) is out. Contents include: