- October 11, 2012: Hugh Thirlway (Formerly, International Court of Justice), "Mr. Salomon and M. Diallo: Personality and Protection in International Law"
- October 18, 2012: David Reed (Arnold & Porter LLP), "Are investments still protected under Intra-EU BITs?"
- October 25, 2012: James Crawford (Univ. of Cambridge - Law), "The Independence of Scotland"
- November 1, 2012: Marko Milanovic (Univ. of Nottingham - Law), "Is the Rome Statute Binding on Individuals?"
- November 8, 2012: John Jones (Doughty Street Chambers), "The Legality of the STL’s Establishment and Reviewability of SC Resolutions"
- November 15, 2012: Roger O'Keefe (Univ. of Cambridge - Law), "Immunities and Extradition: The Curious Case of Khurts Bat"
- November 22, 2012: Andrew Lang (London School of Economics - Law), TBA
- November 29, 2012: Zachary Douglas (Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies - Law), TBA
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group - Michaelmas Term 2012
Here's the schedule for the Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group for Michaelmas Term 2012: