- October 30, 2012: Discussion of "The Status of the Palestinian Authority under International Law" with Ruth Lapidoth, Sarah Weiss-Maudi, Yuval Shany, Robbie Sabel and Moshe Hirsch
- November 6, 2012: Alexander Morawa, "Reforms to the European Court of Human Rights"
- November 20, 2012: Ziv Bohrer, "Proportionality in War, Protecting Soldiers from Enemy Captivity, and Israel's Cast Lead Operation–'The Soldiers Are Everyone’s Children'"
- December 4, 2012: Victor Peskin, "Selective Justice: The Politics of Prosecutorial Discretion at the ICC and the Problem of Legitimation"
- December 18, 2012: Marcia Harpaz, "Assessing China's WTO Compliance after a Decade in the WTO"
- January 1, 2013: Updates on Recent Developments in International Law
- January 8, 2013: Marcelo Kohen, "Uti Possidetis and Maritime Delimitations"
- January 15, 2013: Michelle Lesh, "The Forms and Limits of Targeted Killing"
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Hebrew University of Jerusalem International Law Forum
Here's the schedule for the Hebrew University of Jerusalem Faculty of Law International Law Forum for the first semester 2012-2013: