- Sigrun Skogly, The Requirement of Using the ‘Maximum of Available Resources’ for Human Rights Realisation: A Question of Quality as Well as Quantity?
- Daria Davitti, On the Meanings of International Investment Law and International Human Rights Law: The Alternative Narrative of Due Diligence
- Ian Cram, Coercing Communities or Promoting Civilised Discourse? Funeral Protests and Comparative Hate Speech Jurisprudence
- Mathias Möschel, Is the European Court of Human Rights’ Case Law on Anti-Roma Violence ‘Beyond Reasonable Doubt’?
- Jasper P. Sluijs, From Competition to Freedom of Expression: Introducing Article 10 ECHR in the European Network Neutrality Debate
- Short Articles and Recent Developments
- Sangeeta Shah, Jurisdictional Immunities of the State: Germany v Italy
- Violeta Moreno-Lax, Hirsi Jamaa and Others v Italy or the Strasbourg Court versus Extraterritorial Migration Control?
Thursday, October 11, 2012
New Issue: Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 12, no. 3, September 2012) is out. Contents include: