- Paul E. Mason, The Arbitrator as Mediator, and Mediator as Arbitrator
- Hossein Abedian, Judicial Review of Arbitral Awards in International Arbitration – A Case for an Efficient System of Judicial Review
- Lucy Greenwood, Keeping the Golden Goose Alive: Could Alternative Fee Arrangements Reduce the Cost of International Arbitration?
- Clyde Croft, Recent Developments in Arbitration in Australia
- Albert Jan van den Berg, Enforcement of Arbitral Awards Annulled in Russia – Case Comment on Dutch Supreme Court of 25 June 2010
- Ashley Bell, Big Trouble in ‘Little China’ – Could a Constitutional Dilemma Concerning State Immunity Threaten Hong Kong’s Position as a Pre-eminent Arbitration Seat?
Friday, February 3, 2012
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 28, no. 6, December 2011) is out. Contents include: