- Eckart Guth, The End of the Bananas Saga
- Sangeeta Khorana, May T. Yeung, William A. Kerr, & Nick Perdikis, The Battle over the EU’s Proposed Humanitarian Trade Preferences for Pakistan: A Case Study in Multifaceted Protectionism
- Stefaan Depypere, More Efficient Policies to Combat Trade Distortions: How Quality Management Programmes Can Help Rationalize the Use of Trade Defence Instruments
- Leon E. Trakman, Investor State Arbitration or Local Courts: Will Australia Set a New Trend?
- Gonzalo Villalta Puig & Amer Al-KhodiryThe Economic and Monetary Union of the Gulf Cooperation Council
- Ping Xiong, Patents in TRIPS-Plus Provisions and the Approaches to Interpretation of Free Trade Agreements and TRIPS: Do They Affect Public Health?
- Jørgen Ulff-Møller Nielsen & Gert Tinggaard Svendsen, EU Lobbying and Anti-Dumping Policy
Sunday, January 29, 2012
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 46, no. 1, February 2012) is out. Contents include: