- October 26, 2011: Christian J. Tams (Univ. of Glasgow - Law), "The Jus Contra Bellum: Some Methodological Reflections"
- November 23, 2011: Başak Çali (Univ. College London - Political Science), "Beyond Judicial Internationalism and Nationalism: The Quasi-Authority of the Judgments of the European Court of Human Rights in Domestic Courts"
- February 1, 2012: Abdul G. Koroma (Judge, International Court of Justice), "International Law and Multiculturalism"
- February 15, 2012: Irini Papanicolopulu (Univ. of Oxford and Univ. of Milano-Bicocca - Law), "The Law Applicable to Humans at Sea"
- March 16, 2012: Amanda Perrey-Kessaris (Univ. of London, School of Oriental and African Studies - Law), "Socio-Legal Approaches to International Economic Law: Text, Context, Subtext"
Saturday, October 15, 2011
ILA (British Branch) Regional Seminar Series 2011-2012
Here's the schedule for the International Law Association (British Branch)'s Regional Seminar Series for 2011-2012, which will take place at the University of Nottingham School of Law: