- James Munro, The relationship between the origins and regime design of the ASEAN Intergovernmental Commission on Human Rights (AICHR)
- Paul Stenner, Subjective dimensions of human rights: what do ordinary people understand by ‘human rights’?
- Subramanian Ramamurthy, Towards a human rights compatible nuclear liability regime: some human rights reflections from India
- Soren Blau & Luis Fondebrider, Dying for independence: proactive investigations into the 12 November 1991 Santa Cruz massacre, Timor Leste
- Lydia Brashear Tiede, Taking rights seriously in Chile
- Margaret Eastwood, Lessons in hatred: the indoctrination and education of Germany's youth
- Lucia Liste Muñoz & Indra de Soysa, The blog versus big brother: new and old information technology and political repression, 1980–2006
- Aidan Hehir, The responsibility to protect in international political discourse: encouraging statement of intent or illusory platitudes?
- Stefano Passini, Beyond European Union enlargement: Albania and human rights in the realm of everyday life
Friday, October 14, 2011
New Issue: International Journal of Human Rights
The latest issue of the International Journal of Human Rights (Vol. 15, no. 8, 2011) is out. Contents include: