- Emmanuel Gaillard, The Representations of International Arbitration
- Gabrielle Kaufmann-Kohler, Soft Law in International Arbitration: Codification and Normativity
- Daniel Shapiro & Adam Kinon, The Prevention Principle: A Pragmatic Framework to Prevent Destructive Conflict
- Wendy J. Miles & Daisy Mallett, The Abyei Arbitration and the Use of Arbitration to Resolve Inter-state and Intra-state Conflicts
- Jan Paulsson, The Power of States to Make Meaningful Promises to Foreigners
- Christoph Schreuer, Full Protection and Security
- Donald McRae, The WTO Appellate Body: A Model for an ICSID Appeals Facility?
- Joost Pauwelyn, The Dog That Barked But Didn’t Bite: 15 Years of Intellectual Property Disputes at the WTO
- Chang-Fa Lo, Good Faith Use of Dictionary in the Search of Ordinary Meaning under the WTO Dispute Settlement Understanding
- Chester Brown, International, Mixed, and Private Disputes Arising Under the Kyoto Protocol
- Stéphanie De Dycker, Private International Law Disputes before the International Court of Justice
- V.V. Veeder, Is there a Need to Revise the New York Convention?
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
New Issue: Journal of International Dispute Settlement
The latest issue of the Journal of International Dispute Settlement (Vol. 1, no. 2, August 2010) is out. Contents include: