- Mark Kantor, A Code of Conduct for Party-Appointed Experts in International Arbitration – Can One be Found?
- Martin King & Ian Meredith, Partial Enforcement of International Arbitration Awards
- Oliver R. Jones & Chido Dunn, Consent, Forced Renegotiation and Expropriation in International Law
- Masood Ahmed, Arbitration Clauses: Fairness, Justice and Commercial Certainty
- Ceyda Süral, Nearly a Decade On – The Perception of International Arbitration Law by Turkish Courts
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
New Issue: Arbitration International
The latest issue of Arbitration International (Vol. 26, no. 3, 2010) is out. Contents include: