- Charles R. Majinge, The Concept of Global Governance in Public International Law: Addressing Democratic Deficit and Enhancing Accountability in the Decision-Making Process of the African Union
- Amos O. Enabulele, Enforcement of the Green Tree Agreement between Nigeria and Cameroon: Matters arising under Municipal Law
- Andrew Mollel, Evaluating UN Peacekeeping Missions in Resolving Armed Conflicts: A Focus on the MONUC
- Henry Onoria, Locus Standi of Individuals and Non-State Entities before Regional Economic Integration Judicial Bodies in Africa
- Gastorn Kennedy Rights of Children Born Out of Wedlock and the Laws in Tanzania: Efforts Toward Compliance with Human Rights Instruments?
- Arrigo Pallotti & Margherita Poto, Local Democracy: European and African Compliance with Millennium Development Goals
- Chacha Bhoke, Judgment in the First Case before the African Court of Human and Peoples’ Rights: a Missed Opportunity or a Mockery of International Law in Africa?
Friday, June 4, 2010
New Issue: Journal of African and International Law
The latest issue of the Journal of African and International Law (Vol. 3, no. 1, 2010) is out. Contents include: