- Jan Klabbers, Global Governace Before the ICJ: Re-reading the WHA Opinion
- William A. Schabas, Anti-Complementarity: Referral to National Jurisdictions by the UN International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
- Stephan Schill & Robyn Briese, "If the State Considers": Self-Judging Clauses in International Dispute Settlement
- Peter Hilpold, EU Law and UN Law in Conflict: The Kadi Case
- Tullio Scovazzi, The Mediterranean Guidelines for the Determination of Environmental Liability and Compensation: The Negotiations for the Instrument and the Question of Damage that Can be Compensated
- Christina Binder, Two Decades of International Electoral Support: Challenges and Added Value
- Maike Kuhn, The System of EU Crisis Management - From Bringing Peace to Establishing Democracy?
- Dan Juma, Lost (or Found) in Transition? The Anatomy of the New African Court of Justice and Human Rights
- Matija Kovac, Legal Issues Arising from the Possible Inclusion of Private Military Companies in UN Peacekeeping
- Ramin Moschtaghi, The Relation between International Law, Islamic Law and Constitutional Law of the Islamic Republic of Iran - A Multilayer System of Conflict?
- Marie Christine Hoelck Thjoernelund, State of Necessity as an Exemption from State Responsibility for Investments
Monday, May 31, 2010
New Volume: Max Planck Yearbook of United Nations Law
The latest volume of the Max Planck Yearbook of United Nations Law (Vol. 13, 2009) is out. Contents include: