- Yaël Ronen, ICC Jurisdiction over Acts Committed in the Gaza Strip: Article 12(3) of the ICC Statute and Non-state Entities
- Shane Darcy, Prosecuting the War Crime of Collective Punishment: Is It Time to Amend the Rome Statute?
- Andrew Hudson & Alexandra W. Taylor The International Commission against Impunity in Guatemala: A New Model for International Criminal Justice Mechanisms
- Symposium: Victims' Participation in International Criminal Law
- Guénaël Mettraux, Foreword
- Liesbeth Zegveld, Victims’ Reparations Claims and International Criminal Courts: Incompatible Values?
- Refik Hodzic, Living the Legacy of Mass Atrocities: Victims’ Perspectives on War Crimes Trials
- Salvatore Zappalà, The Rights of Victims v. the Rights of the Accused
- Jérôme de Hemptinne, Challenges Raised by Victims’ Participation in the Proceedings of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon
- Cases before International Courts and Tribunals
- Guido Acquaviva & Laurel Baig, Foreword
- Valentina Spiga, Indirect Victims’ Participation in the Lubanga Trial
- Giulia Pinzauti, Protecting Prisoners of War: The Mrki et al. Appeal Judgment
- Sara Luzzati On the Admissibility of Statements Made by the Defendant Prior to Trial: Remarks on the ICTY Appeals Chamber’s Decisions in Halilovi and Prli et al.
- National Prosecution of International Crimes: Cases and Legislation
- Jamil Ddamulira Mujuzi, Steps Taken in Rwanda’s Efforts to Qualify for the Transfer of Accused from the ICTR
- Antonios Tzanakopoulos, United Nations Sanctions in Domestic Courts: From Interpretation to Defiance in Abdelrazik v. Canada
- Fannie Lafontaine, Canada’s Crimes against Humanity and War Crimes Act on Trial: An Analysis of the Munyaneza Case
- Mark A. Drumbl, Prosecution of Genocide v. the Fair Trial Principle: Comments on Brown and others v. The Government of Rwanda and the UK Secretary of State for the Home Department
Thursday, March 11, 2010
New Issue: Journal of International Criminal Justice
The latest issue of the Journal of International Criminal Justice (Vol. 8, no. 1, March 2010) is out. Contents include: